Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i'm guessing everyone knows who's R. yep! i'm cheery this past 2 days! YIPEE~


monday..
he went into 3/6!! and! i hid behind shakila. too paiseh le.. LOL. den! after common test.. i went outside to take my books back in the class. i looked to my left, -screams- he was looking at me! plus! he was smiling.. HAHAHAHA!! i think i smiled back too. my happy day~ =)


today!
had cca. now i know.. so many people hate "mei nu". tsk tsk.. shes NOT going to be the CL! hahahaha! even chengyi disagrees that shes a good person. den! i was at the slope there. i looked at the gate.. i saw him! den shiping shouted, "QY!" den he turned. i waved to him. he waved back! i sceamed. ROFL! at the canteen. i was throwing something. he walked past me. i said, "HELLO!!" and smiled at him. his reply. "HI!" smiled back at me too! GOSH!


I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! =D


so toot! so cute! yuan yuan is soo kuku! =)

No comments: